- Responsible for overall operations of specific Service Team(s) including execution of contracts, emergency service, quoted work renewals, warranty and change requests.
- Responsible for sourcing, securing, and maintaining customer relationships within a specific district.
- Assist the Area Service Manager in the development of forecasts, cost-savings opportunities, and areas of risk and/or exposure.
- Assist the Area Service Manager in the creation, review, and validation of customer contracts and estimates.
- Assist the Area Service Manager in the assessment of department manpower needs and supports the talent acquisition process of Service Technician position(s), including recruitment, candidate selection, and letters of offer.
- Conduct performance appraisals for assigned Service Technicians, in addition to recommending merit increase, promotions, training, as well as the facilitation of disciplinary action and dismissal.
- Demonstrate, adhere, and enforce all workplace safety policies including OSHA and any other applicable regulations or legislative requirements. Facilitate and support all branch-level safety processes, including prevention, investigation, reporting, training, and any corrective action initiatives.
- Supports the customer billing and collection processes as required.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or 5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Associates Degree Preferred
- Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and/or knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC is preferred.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, completing priorities/tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Strong leadership and business acumen preferred.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours, as required.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Travel within region as required.
Hussmann is an Equal Opportunity Employer