ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other functions may be assigned.
· Responsible for timely completion of assigned project and customer satisfaction.
· Examines and reviews contracts and estimates by performing cost analysis of proposal versus scope on plans.
· Ensures compliance with internal contracting processes.
· Meets with subcontractors and owners to discuss scope of project; performance; and close-out..
· Assists in the creation and revisions to project schedule including: generating tasks, estimates, dependencies; milestones, CPM Analysis; and Histogram Analysis.
· Works with local sub-contractors request for quotation’s (RFQ) including: scope statements; plans and milestone dates; specs; bonding requirements; and billing schedule of values.
· Responsible for contract cash-flow management: progress billing and resource management.
· Ensures that quality standards are maintained for project.
· Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, and communicating with customers and assigned staff.
· Flexibility to work outside normal work hours/weekends, as required.
· Manages subcontractors and other assigned project resources as required.
· Perform supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
· Assists in interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Educational Requirements –
· Bachelor degree in Construction Management required
· Minimum of 5 years of experience or ten years of experience in the construction Industry or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience and knowledge in using Project Management Tools (CPM, PERT, Gantt Charts) is required.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Primavera Expedition and P3/Suretrak required.
· Familiarity with financially guaranteed contracts, the operation of energy management systems, HVAC systems, temperature controls, and process control systems is preferred.
· Must possess the communication skills and level of literacy, scientific knowledge and mathematical skills commensurate with the completion of High School and/or higher level education.
· Must have a general working knowledge of basic engineering, electricity, mechanical HVAC systems and the building construction industry.