The Customer Service Rep will be responsible for supporting our Parts Department's efforts by acting as the voice of the customer and act as the liaison between the Hussmann Parts Team and factory to satisfy the customer request and resolve issues. the Customer Service Representative must ensure that the Customer specifications and requests are met by entering, collecting, forwarding and troubleshooting problems timely and effectively. First contact for receiving calls and emails for parts order questions and concerns
- Responsible for responding to questions from customers or individuals on how a product operates or directing them to the person that can assist.
- Utilize Hussmann’s ERP System to capture customer information and monitor order fulfillment.
- Monitors, expedites and follows up on order changes, and delayed shipment items
- Communicate issues related to product delivery with the customers to ensure accurate and acceptable transaction completion.
- Work with the Parts Representatives to monitor the processing of orders for shipment.
- Assist in maintaining the integrity of information for the Warranty Parts Ordering, Returns and Tracking.
- Utilize ERP system (i.e.Oracle) to capture tracking information and any other order/quote information for the customer.
- High School Diploma
- 2+ Customer Engagement; experience using an ERP system such as Oracle.
- Must be customer-focused and detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.