Role & Responsibilities
- First contact for receiving phone calls and emails for parts order questions.
- Responsible for responding to questions from customers or individuals on how a product operates or directing them to the person that can assist.
- Monitors, expedites and follows up on order changes, specialty and delayed shipment items.
- Processes invoicing and credit requests as necessary and applicable, ensuring proper documentation and process has been followed.
- Utilize Hussmann’s Parts Oracle System to capture customer information, generate proposals and monitor the order processing.
- Communicate issues related to product delivery with the customers to ensure accurate and acceptable transaction completion.
- Work with the Parts Representatives to monitor the process of orders for shipment.
- Assist in the maintaining the integrity of customer and transaction data.
- Assist in maintaining the integrity of information for the Warranty Parts Ordering and Tracking Systems.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects and able to flex to the business need based upon additional assignments.
- High School Diploma; Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum 0-2 years Customer Service Experience
- Must be flexible to work outside normal working hours and weekends
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Work effectively in diverse team and fast paced environment.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/task in a fast-paced work environment with high attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Able to meet short- and long-term deadlines.
- Bi-lingual English /Spanish is a plus