Hussmann is a world leader in manufacturing, selling, installing, and servicing merchandising equipment and refrigeration systems to customers worldwide. The customer base includes supermarkets, mass merchants, warehouse clubs, convenience stores, drug stores, and food service.
This role develop relationships with the decision makers of companies for HVAC/R contracting opportunities. Listen to their needs and develop programs and/or projects to fulfill their needs. Lead business processes from conception through completion. Compile and manage sales plan for their district.
- Provides total account business reports and annual forecasts.
- Gathers and/or validates preliminary information and performs facility walk-through to determine level of opportunity.
- Estimates project and/or service agreements by analyzing and integrating equipment, controls, subcontractors, and services for each project.
- Develops preliminary project/service agreement fulfillment schedule, prepares and finalizes preliminary/final proposal.
- Prepares, negotiates, and reviews agreement/project scope.
- Ensures customer retention through the renewal of customer service agreements, quoting repairs, retrofits, replacements, and schedules routine customer visits. Presents/reviews proposal and/or contract with all buying influences negotiating scope of agreement/project.
- Prepares transition documents and communicates project readiness for assignment to operations team.
- Conducts cold calls on new and existing accounts related to new construction and remodels for supermarket refrigeration. Assists in the development of the new constructions and remodel projects. Plan, direct, or coordinate the actual distribution or movement of a project/service to the customer by communicating with store managers, maintenance personnel, and other customer personnel as needed, while coordinating fulfillment activities with respective Area Service Managers, Technicians, Strategic Account Managers, Service Sales Account Managers, and Project Administrators Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years if applicable HVAC/Commercial Refrigeration experience required
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours, as required.
- Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and/or knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC are preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Travel within region as required.
- Strong leadership and business acumen.
Hussmann is an Equal Opportunity Employer