- Manage inventory levels by running bi-weekly MRP reports by identifying and validating stock requirements.
- Collect, document, monitor, review inventory data and analyze inventory transactions for accuracy and timeliness within the ERP system.
- Maintain monthly inventory reconciliations, produce inventory reports on a regular basis for management.
- Ensure that all inventory transactions are being accounted for and duly reported.
- Monitor inventory levels very closely and resolve any issues that may become apparent or come up unexpectedly.
- Maintain and improve the company’s inventory situation by analyzing inventory statistics regularly to determine inventory dynamics.
- Using inventory data analytics to estimate demand, build inventory, develop replenishment strategies, plan inventory disposition, and spot emerging inventory issues.
- Create reports that ensure inventory levels, sales trends, and other information that can help identify business opportunities or challenges.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Requirements:
- To ensure the health and safety in the workplace and for the protection of our employees, wearing PPE is a requirement for some roles at PENA and may include equipment such as a full Tyvek suit, safety shoes, gloves, safety glasses, face mask, bump cap, and a full hazmat suit that includes a respirator.
The foregoing description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job.
Qualifications: Requirements - Required and/or Preferred
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business administration, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field
- 3 years of related experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience with databases and spreadsheets.
- Good computer skills.
- Strong analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, multi-tasking and data analysis skills.
Physical Activities: (Percentage of time (equaling 100%) during the normal workday the employee is required to)
- Sit: 40%
- Walk: 30%
- Stand: 20%
- Lift: 10%
Required Lifting and Carrying: (Required frequency is: Not required (0%), Occasional (1-33%), Frequent (34-66%, Continuous (67-100%)
- Up to 10 lbs.: Occasional
- Up to 20 lbs.: Occasional
- Up to 35 lbs.: Occasional
- Team-lift only (over 35 lbs.): Not Required