About this Role:
You will assist the Service, Installation, and Warehouse teams complete their tasks. You will perform such functions as furnishing tools, materials, and supplies to other workers, maintaining a clean work area, machines, and tools, and holding materials or tools for other workers. You will report to the Install Supervisor.
- Help ship and receive materials, staging, and inventory.
- Examine and test machinery, equipment, and new or replacement parts for defects to ensure functioning.
- Help assemble gang boxes and job materials for projects.
- Help position vehicles, machinery, equipment, and other objects for assembly, installation, and service.
- Help maintain physical structures/ offices by doing general work.
- Visit job sites to bring and exchange parts, tools, or equipment.
- Occasional help on job sites to help move or set equipment and cases.
Education: High School Or GED
Experience: 0 Years of Experience; Preferred: Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC.
- Must have a Valid Drivers License and maintain a safe driving record following the Fleet Policy.
- Must be physically able to walk distances, bench, and crouch, climb ladders, work at high elevations, and lift/carry objects up to fifty pounds, repetitively and for an external period.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be detail orientated, and be highly motivated.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude.
- Will work nights and/or weekends as required.
- Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and/or knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC is preferred.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental, and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. We are a leader in providing display merchandisers, refrigeration systems, installation, and services to food retailers around the world. We do more than provide a refrigeration system or install and maintain equipment. We provide our customers with solutions to make their businesses better. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over 122 U.S. patents and 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit-based factor.