Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get To Do:
- Supporting for forecast income statement and balance sheet by division monthly, and analyze them vs budget, vs previous forecast, vs last year.
- Supporting for assist monthly financial closing and analyze income statement and balance sheet, vs budget, vs forecast, vs last year by automation.
- Supporting for working on various projects and ad-hoc requests,
- Supporting for prepare reports to headquarter in U.S and headquarter in Japan
- Supporting for budget income statement and balance sheet yearly and analyze it vs budget, vs previous year
- Supporting for Review accuracy of reports from other team member(s) and divisions, and submit to a supervisor
- Coordinate Sarbanes-Oxley act
What You'll Bring:
Education and Experience: Accounting bachelor’s degree required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2 years cumulative accounting experience
- Venue recognition, accruals, reserves, liabilities, Fixed Asset Transactions, Advanced Excel Skills
- Position is located in The Colony, Texas
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Analytical thinker
- Able to work independently
- Must be able to present reports when requested to all levels of management and external interests
- Must be able to compile reports as requested and ask questions for understanding
- Must be able to read and understand policy or procedural changes and present information
- Travel up to 10 percent may be required visiting manufacturing locations, vendor locations, and or customer locations throughout the world.
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic prioritizes total wellbeing. We offer a wide variety of benefits and programs to support your physical, emotional, financial, social and environmental health.
The salary range of $60K-$67K is just one component of Panasonic’s total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, and location. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives.
We understand that your career search may look different than others and embrace the professional, personal, educational, and volunteer opportunities through which people gain experience. If you are actively looking or starting to explore new opportunities, send us your application! #LI-