Perform day-to-day accounting duties, month end closing cycles, and assist in providing accurate financial information in a timely manner to management in accordance with GAAP.
- Compile financial information including General Ledger journal preparation and account reconciliation
- Participate in the monthly, quarterly and annual financial closing process
- Complete balance sheet and reserve reconciliations
- Prepare journal entries and related inter-company charges for various S&A distributions
- Review, investigate and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports
- Gain an understanding of the cost and productivity drivers of factory operations and learn the key financial
- metrics and methods of analysis.
- Investigate and recommend process and profitability improvement initiatives
- Provide AP, AR, & invoicing support where needed.
- Lead special projects and complete other ad-hoc requests
- Bachelor’s Accounting or Finance required
- 3 + years’ experience in general ledger environment, strongly prefer within manufacturing.
- Costing experience a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required (Pivot Table, V Lookup) as well as ERP Systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail oriented, and highly motivated.
- Solid analytic, strategic and project management skills
- Ability to work extended hours as needed