The service account representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and procedures as well as communicating effectively with team members within the service department.
- Communicates with store managers, maintenance personnel, and other customer personnel as needed.
- Ensures rules of engagement (ROE) are understood, communicated, and executed by fulfillment team (area service managers, project administrators, technicians, etc.)
- Applies customer-specific ROE for processing work orders and updating online systems based on specific parameters supplied by service managers and relationship holders
- Prepares service repair quotes per customer-specific ROE
- Reviews and approves service work orders in collaboration with service managers and key stakeholders
- Coordinates and communicates fulfillment activities with respective area service managers, technicians, strategic account managers, service sales account managers, and project administrators
- Maintains customer records using Hussmann and customer-based automated systems
- Provides estimated times of arrival, fulfillment updates, and problem resolution to team and customers as needed
- Monitors customer account details for nonpayment and provides support to corporate credit department to resolve customer disputed/rejected invoices and past-due receivables
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Capable of working effectively on diverse team in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities/tasks in a fast-paced work environment with high attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Able to meet short- and long-term deadlines.
- Flexible to work outside normal working hours and weekends as required.
- High school diploma; associate degree preferred.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. We are a leader in providing display merchandisers, refrigeration systems, installation and services to food retailers around the world. We do more than provide a refrigeration system or install and maintain equipment. We provide our customers with solutions to make their businesses better. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents and 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factors.