In this position you will:
Responsible for the procurement activities for the district parts business, the districts service/installation teams, and the over counter sales. Maintains and evaluates vendor relationships in maximizing discounts, on time deliveries, and customer service.
Communicate forecasts and replenishment plans to supplier.
Review open requirements, monitoring vendor performance and expediting where necessary.
Ensure that problems relating to delivery, quality or pricing are promptly conveyed to the supplier and resolved in a timely manner.
Process orders received from customers, inside sales, service & installation teams.
Create, maintain, update, and manage purchase orders.
Adheres to purchase order company policies & procedures.
Orders inventory per Sales Inventory Operations Planning process.
Reviewing invoices for purchased commodities as required by Accounts Payable.
Maintain and develop stock programs that support very short lead time deliveries.
Part identification and research. Analyze and adjust inventory levels to coincide with lead time changes.
Work closely with the service coordinators, project administrators, service managers, and installation managers in quoting materials, parts, and equipment.
Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours, as required.
- Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and/or knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC is preferred.
- High level of professionalism and diplomacy.
- Demonstrated ability to making decisions, learn quickly, thinking rationally and exercising good judgment.
- Work effectively in diverse team environment.
- Proven sales and customer services skills.
- Experience working in a process management system and priority setting.
- Ability to work both individually and as a team with minimum supervision.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.