At Panasonic Connect, we connect the power of people and technology to change work,
advance society and help connect to tomorrow. Empathy, results, relentlessness and teamwork are the foundations of the Panasonic Connect Culture. Our mission is to elevate the employee experience by empowering individuals to use their voice and have a positive impact on our business. As part of our team, you will push boundaries, take action, and face challenges alongside our customers to innovate experiences that define the changing world of work
What You'll Get to Do:
- The Product Manager-Digital Signage is the subject matter expert and manages all go-to-market activities and roadmap planning related to the product line to gain market share and profitability.
- A successful Product Manager must be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently in a cross-functional environment and influence key stakeholders to drive sales and growth of the category.
- This position is responsible for managing current product solutions as well as leading future product development activities in collaboration with sales company and factory teams.
- Business Management Day-to-day activities include, but are not limited to, digital signage solution development, sales partner support, product training and education, competitive analysis, promotion planning, marketing communication, life-cycle management, SKU and price management, and inventory management.
- Responsible for planning activities to expand the category, which includes Voice-of Customer collection and analysis, market research, competitive analysis, product and solution requirement documentation and business case development for strategic alignment with market demand and customer satisfaction.
- Work with targeted customers, engineering, sales, and business development to identify, analyze propose, and test new product business opportunities that will accelerate Product Category growth and profitability across all vertical markets. This includes Panasonic products, as well as 3rd party accessories and solutions.
- Communicate to multiple stakeholders at the customer side IT, Marketing, Executive Management Collaborate with Engineering on integration testing and evaluation of solutions for potential deployment.
- Build business cases for digital signage solutions including by not exclusive to potential revenue, profit margins, inventory levels, sales cycles & support requirements.
- Continually monitor market demands & feedback relative to in development and launched solutions.
- Proven success in launching new product, market messaging and product life cycle management.
- Experience managing pricing and programs for channel distribution and resellers and direct customers.
What You'll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- College degree desired in Business Development or Engineering.
- 5-7 years or equivalent experience in Product Management and/or Product Engineering.
- Working knowledge and experience of Digital Signage Systems (Hardware, Software, and network infrastructure) is required.
- Working knowledge of Navori Digital Signage platform strongly preferred.
- Experience with professional AV system applications.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with passion for individual and team success.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional and team-oriented environment.
- Detail oriented, analytical, decisive with exceptional organizational prioritization and problem-solving skills
- High level of proactive communication written/oral
- Strong relationship building and negotiation skills
- Build networks, collect, and share wisdom through training/experience
- Clear, concise method of communicating information to internal/external customers
Other Requirements: 40% travel
What We Offer:
The salary range of $120,000-$140,000 is just one component of Panasonic Connect's total
package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, and
experience. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives.
- High Performance Culture
- A focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Rewards and Recognition
- Learning & Development Opportunities Across Multiple Business Units
- Competitive compensation packages
- Hybrid work model
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Educational Assistance
- Volunteer time off
- Total Well Being Program
- Employee Referral Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.#LI-NR1