Panasonic – Supply Planner
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
This position will be responsible for supporting mobility product supply planning and will play a key role in the planning process including managing supply, factory collaboration, and order fulfillment.
Manage supply planning functions including:
- Main point of contact for order fulfillment. Work with Salespeople and Supply Planners to prioritize orders, allocate supply to orders, and communicate Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) dates to sales people and customers.
- Work with 3rd party planners to coordinate ETA dates between Panasonic factory supply and 3rd party vendor supply.
- Work with the supply chain team to communicate sales requirements to them.
- Work with the Operations Team to ensure supply gets allocated to the correct orders. Manage the approvals required for expedited shipping, if required.
- Collaborate with demand planning, factory, and operations in order to develop and maintain production schedules for the domestic warehouses and configuration centers.
- Daily communication may be required via telephone and e-mail with the configuration center in order to communicate build/shipping priorities and schedules.
- Work to improve the overall process through automation, the use of technology and basic process improvement. This includes improving the process of communicating with factories, and with domestic warehouses and configuration centers.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in supply chain planning or planning systems required within manufacturing/distribution environments. Bachelor's degree in supply chain or related field required
- Strong attentions to detail and analytical skills
- Advanced PC skills including advanced Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel
- Prior experience with SAP including JDA and Anaplan preferred
- This person must be able to effectively identify problem areas and work quickly towards a solution.
- Must be able to prioritize areas of impact and focus attention where needed.
- Ability to follow-up and bring closure to issues is required.
- Knowledge of supply chain management, master data, demand planning, supply planning, forecasting, order fulfillment, inventory, operations, production control and ETA planning.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently work in a team orientated environment, with frequent changes in deadlines and priorities.
- Travel minimal less than 5%
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.