You will be responsible for the oversight of service operations within a district. Responsibilities include leadership and development of field service technicians, support of the acquisition process, in addition to customer maintenance and growth. The Mobile Field Service Manager is responsible for service execution through leading a team of service technicians towards the achievement of operational goals.
- Responsible for overall operations of specific Service Team(s) including execution of contracts, emergency service, quoted work renewals, warranty and change requests.
- Responsible for sourcing, securing, and maintaining customer relationships within a specific district.
- Assist the Area Service Manager in the development of forecasts, cost-savings opportunities, and areas of risk and exposure.
- Assist the Area Service Manager in the creation, review, and validation of customer contracts and estimates.
- Assist the Area Service Manager in the assessment of department workforce needs and support the talent acquisition process of Service Technician position(s), including recruitment, candidate selection, and letters of offer.
- Conduct performance appraisals for assigned Service Technicians, in addition to recommending merit increase, promotions, training, and the facilitation of disciplinary action and dismissal.
- Demonstrate, adhere, and enforce all workplace safety policies including OSHA and any other applicable regulations or legislative requirements.
- Facilitate and support all branch-level safety processes, including prevention, investigation, reporting, training, and any corrective action plans.
- Support the customer billing and collection processes.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Report to the Branch Manager
- Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC.
- Manage multiple, completing priorities/tasks.
- Communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Leadership and business acumen
- Organizational, time management skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours.
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record.
- Travel within region.
- Required Level: High School Bachelor's Degree Master's Degree Other: OR Five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.