Panasonic – Employee Services Specialist
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
The Employee Services Specialist is the first point of contact for all incoming inquires, issues, and work requests related to HR. This role handles inquiries, requests, and cases to closure, while appropriately escalating complex cases. Processes requests, and updates systems while ensuring delivery of outstanding customer service to all Team Members and compliance with Panasonic policy. Work streams include but are not limited to, HRIS, Payroll, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Employee Relations, Employee Activities, Employee Services, Employee Records, Mail Services, Compensation and Benefits, and Leave Administration
What You'll Get To Do:
Employee Services and Administration:
- Responsible for answering employee inquiries made via Employee Services Hotline and Email box
- Support 15K plus employees in North America across various companies
- Records coordinator for personnel files.
- Workday System Organization Maintenance – Creates supervisory organizations and cost center to support business changes
- Workday Employee Maintenance- Process new hire, termination and various job change transactions in Workday as required to track employee moves within the organization.
Business Process Support:
- Verify Tuition Reimbursement forms are approved and process via HR Management System
- Approve Personnel changes in Workday
- Responsible for I-9 and E-Verify compliance
- Troubleshoot employee and HR process questions
Employee Programs and Activities:
- Answer inquiries on Employee Recognition Program including Service Awards
- Research, procure and manage employee events and programs.
- Assist with Employee Activities
What You'll Bring:
Education and Experience:
- Four-year college degree in Business Administration and or Human Resources or equivalent work experience
- Strong customer service focus
- Treats customers courteously
- Ability to collaborate
- Responds to customer requests in a timely manner
- Elicits feedback from customers to monitor their satisfaction
- Considers both short and long-term interests of the customer in making service decisions
- Proactively identifies customer needs
- Takes responsibility to resolve customer complaints
- Takes business or personal risks to serve customers’ long-term interests
- Creates strategies to help the organization serve customers more effectively
- Detail oriented
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Demonstrates an understanding of the views of others and communicates in a realistic and practical manner using appropriate language. Listens attentively to views and issues of others. Selects appropriate methods of communication for each situation. Conveys and receives information effectively and builds positive working relationships.
- Ability to communicate successfully with all levels of employees and management.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.