- Responsible for timely completion of assigned projects and customer satisfaction.
- Communicates with customers and their representatives, including building owners, mechanical contractors, other trades, subcontractors, and field support staff.
- Ensures compliance with internal contracting processes regarding customer specific documentation and closeout processes.
- Test faulty equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test equipment or software, and applying knowledge of the functional operation of electronic units and systems.
- Inspect components of industrial equipment for accurate assembly and installation or for defects, such as loose connections or frayed wires.
- Have thorough knowledge of various energy management systems, heating, ventilation systems, air conditioning and refrigeration systems;( Novar, Danfoss, and Emerson CPC).
- Maintain equipment logs that record performance problems, repairs, calibrations, or tests. Think analytically and independently, install, program, and troubleshoot, maintain, modify, and repair control systems for HVAC-R, refrigeration, and lighting controls in a grocery store and cold storage atmosphere.
- Use and maintenance of trade specific materials, tools, instrumentation, and equipment used during the installation of EMS systems.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret plans, specifications, contract documents, control drawings, service bulletins, technical procedure manuals, equipment specifications, and governmental regulations. Study blueprints, schematics, manuals, or other specifications to determine installation procedures.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical and controls problems, offer solutions and implement them
Formal Education Requirement:
Required Level: High School OR Ten years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred level: Technical Degree
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary: 1 year of exp with HS/GED, Zero years of Exp with Technical Degree
- EPA 608 Certification preferred but not required.
- Valid Driver's license and a safe driving record.
- Physically able to climb ladders, work at high elevations and lift objects up to fifty pounds.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, detail oriented and highly motivated.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and out of town as required.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- High level of professionalism and diplomacy.
- Strong customer focus skills.
- Strong project management skills and high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to making decisions, learn quickly, thinking rationally and exercising good judgment. Work effectively in diverse team environment.
- Ability to work both individually and as a team with minimum supervision.