Who we are:
Ever wonder who brings the entertainment to your flights? Panasonic Avionics Corporation is #1 in the industry for delivering inflight products such as movies, games, WiFi, and now Bluetooth headphone connectivity!
How exciting would it be to be a part of the innovation that goes into creating technology that delights millions of people in an industry that’s here to stay! With our company’s history spanning over 40 years, you will have stability, career growth opportunities, and will work with the brightest minds in the industry. And we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that will help our organization thrive! We seek diversity in many areas such as background, culture, gender, ways of thinking, skills and more.
If you want to learn more about us visit us at www.panasonic.aero. And for a full listing of open job opportunities go to www.panasonic.aero/join-us/.
Subject matter expert. Build trusted advisor relationships with key customer business decision-makers, helping them to build the solutions for defined customer outcomes. The role will use industry experience, expertise and credentials directly with customer business decision makers to engage and create sales solutions & opportunities. Structure deal terms and negotiation strategy.
- Sales Solutions
- Translate business outcomes to develop an ecosystem solution, and identify and architect partnerships that can drive significant new businesses for PAC.
- Participate on a high-performing team to collaborate with stakeholders across the company (engineering, marketing, sales, support, finance, and legal) in development of sales solutions.
- Expert on current industry trends. Keep current on competitive, market dynamics, product and technology trends.
- Commercial Execution
- Identify, evaluate, and prioritize complex sales opportunities in support of the broader partner strategy including developing the business case for strategic partnerships
- Creatively structure complex deal terms, and develop a negotiation strategy
- Lead negotiations.
- Communicate with all stakeholders at all stages of the deal process to secure buy-in and approvals.
- Drive deals to closure while maintaining a willingness to walk away from deals which do not meet business objectives or introduce an unacceptable risk.
- Monitor deal performance and track efficacy relative to expectations post-close.
- Foster External Relationships
- Maintain a network of relationships across the industry with partners, potential partners, acquisition targets, competitors, investors, thought leaders, etc.
- Leverage relationships in opportunity identification and transaction execution.
- Maintain ongoing relationship with partners to ensure compliance and commitments are fulfilled.
What we're looking for:
- BS/BA in Business or related field
- MBA preferred
- 8 years of aviation sales experience.
- SaaS Solutions, Connectivity sales, BI solution sales highly preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma experience highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with Customers and create positive end to end customer experiences
- Demonstrated ability to identify Technology Services that open new growth opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to develop Innovations in business models and partner alliances.
- Demonstrable experience of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Business strategy and market development expertise with deep analytical and business modeling skills
- Ability to lead, influence and drive results in a complex and highly ambiguous technical and business environment
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to understand the customer needs, negotiate complex sales and total value offerings to customers
- Anticipate future trends accurately; learn quickly and think independently to adapt as required
- Exercises expertise and leadership in managing functional area, programs, or projects where coordination with others (internally or externally, which may include matrix management or third-party contractors) is important.
- Acts as advisor to colleagues and/or customers (internal or external) in meeting schedules or to resolve administrative, operational, or technical problems.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires in-depth evaluation of variable factors, including an understanding of current business or technical issues and trends.
- Travel up to 30%
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
What we offer:
At Panasonic Avionics Corporation we realize the most important aspects in leading our industry are the bright minds behind everything we do. We are proud to offer our employees a highly competitive, comprehensive and flexible benefits program.