Panasonic – Senior Accountant
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Performs varied assignments with limited supervision. Conducts complex accounting and financial analysis activities. Solve problems with management.
- Forecast income statement and balance sheet monthly, and analyze it vs budget, vs previous forecast, vs last year.
- Assist monthly financial closing and analyze income statement and balance sheet, vs budget, vs forecast, vs last year
- Working on various projects and ad-hoc requests,
- Prepare reports to headquarter in U.S and headquarter in Japan
- Budget income statement and balance sheet yearly and analyze it vs budget, vs previous year
- Review accuracy of reports from other team member(s) and divisions, and submit to a supervisor
- Coordinate Sarbanes-Oxley act
- candidate will be located in Newark, NJ office
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting required.
- 4 to 5 years experiences in accounting. Strong Excel skill. SAP experience and experiences in manufacturing company are preferred.
- Collaboration, Problem solving
- Learning, Thinking and Passion
- Internal – Other divisions and a factory in Mexico
- External – Headquarter in U.S. and Japan
- Travel – Factories in Mexico and Asia, headquarter in U.S. and headquarter in Japan etc.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.