SAP Engineer - Fico (PENA)
Information TechnologyJob Purpose
The SAP Engineer will foster improvement of current business practices as well as leverage their own FICO experiences to facilitate IT designs and concepts into actual Production usage, functional and technical guidance of business requirements using current IT architecture, and support the system requirements as PENA continues to grow. You will be the key contact for FICO related technical questions and can provide additional recommendations on top of the original business inquiries; think outside the box! The ideal candidate will report directly to our PENA IT department but will work closely with our business users to support all facet of daily operations to minimize SAP issues and maximize SAP experience.
Primary Role and Responsibilities
IT Project Lead
- Collaborate with business managers and end-users for the effective use of IT.
- Promote ERP and MES (Manufacturing Execution System) implementations.
- Promote the usage and expansion of IT services, collaborate with global and local IT organizations.
IT Service Delivery
- Manage the continuous optimizations of IT services.
- Continuously promote the high availability of service for critical customer applications and services.
- Follow and promote PENA and AIS Domain (Japan HQ) policies and procedures.
- Skilled in the delivery of IT services through performance metrics and proven IT methodologies.
- Evaluate service delivery performance and take corrective actions with appropriate IT staff.
- Make recommendations for ongoing process improvement.
Finance Scheme Setup with integration of SCM Business Relationships
- Develop the Finance scheme between TESLA, Suppliers, and PENA.
- Maintaining the relationship between PENA IT and PENA business users.
- Develop returns on investment analysis scenarios for new projects or new services.
- Develops and maintains the customer IT service offering.
- Develop support evidence for SOX Compliance audit.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, technology management or a related degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing and delivering IT services in assembly and production manufacturing industry *international desirable
- Experience in managing complex project teams
- Experience in business process re-engineering – application, infrastructure and network solutions
- Experience in the delivery of IT Services:
- Finance – SAP FI-CO
- General Ledger (GL)
- AP & AR
- Asset Accounting
- Cost Center
- Desirable, MES factory-oriented applications
- Desirable, Infrastructure services
- Finance – SAP FI-CO
- End User Services
- Experience in managing budgets and financial expectations (ROI analysis)
- Junior level MM/PP
- Customer focused and business sensitive attitude for applying effective manufacturing IT solutions.
- Promote high quality IT solutions SAP ERP, MES (Manufacturing Execution System).
- Promote creative and innovative IT services.
- Identify, research, solve and prevent service quality problems.
- Ability to be flexible with Financial period close and ad hoc issues.
In addition to an environment that’s as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits. Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. Panasonic Energy of North America will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Energy Corporation of North America.