Panasonic Connect - Territory Account Manager – Air ForceAt Panasonic Connect, we connect the power of people and technology to change work,
advance society and help connect to tomorrow. Empathy, results, relentlessness and teamwork are the
foundations of the Panasonic Connect Culture. Our mission is to elevate the employee experience by
empowering individuals to use their voice and have a positive impact on our business. As part of our
team, you will push boundaries, take action, and face challenges alongside our customers to innovate
experiences that define the changing world of work
Watch this video to see how we connect talent to opportunity, work to tomorrow and solutions to purpose. Come join our journey!
What You'll Get to Do:
The Territory Account Manager is responsible for identifying, developing and closing sales of Panasonic Rugged Laptops, Tablets, Handhelds, Mobility Products and Services to the United States Air Force and other Non Uniformed agencies of the Department of Defense agencies in an assigned territory including Air Force. This hard charging, proactive and independent sales professional will use their 5 to 10 years of direct sales experience in the technology industry to drive incremental business of Panasonic Solutions including hardware, software and services. The TAM will develop, implement and manage a strategic business and sales plan for their given region. We are looking for previous Air Force experience and the candidate must possess direct knowledge of Air Force Command Structure, Programs related to Rugged and Semi Rugged Mobility, and other Air Force acquisition methodologies.
1. Selling and or Account Management and or Customer Service
- Attain minimum of 100 percent of assigned sales quota
- Develop business and relationships with Assigned End Users and VA's through close communications and personal visits.
- Promote new and key products to this customer base through demonstrations and presentations.
- Develop and manage sales and marketing programs to develop increased awareness and demand for our products.
- Maintain records of customer information and performance. Establish goals and track performance to objectives
- Manage customer service issues to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and retention
2. Prospect Development
- Develop and identify new end user opportunities through prospecting and key end user calls and demos to meet the company objectives of pipeline development.
- Work with VARs as much as possible to help develop this new business through the dealer channel
- Maintain data base of calls to prospects for future use and communications
- Attend trade shows and events to identify new prospects
- Establish relationships with PCSC Synergy Partners to expand sales reach and prospect base
3. Planning Administration
- Provide timely, accurate and complete sales reports and forecasts. Attend required sales conference calls
- Give thorough market feedback to management
- Give a high degree of attention to individual ASR performance against the assigned business plan
- Plan activities, agendas, programs with achieving business budget always in mind
- Give high attention to the plan numbers, current and projected performance to that plan
4. Product Knowledge
- Maintain a high level of product technical knowledge
- Maintain a high level of competitive product awareness
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge in the specific needs of the company focused vertical market sectors
- Maintain awareness of changes in technologies and communicate this knowledge on to your dealers and or customers
What You'll Bring:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Business and or Marketing or equivalent
- 3 plus Years direct end user technology sales to the Air Force or other DoD agencies
- Work with established team to handle complex sales to the United States Air Force and Non Uniformed DoD accounts.
- Must have strong communications skills to include presentation experience to groups of 20 plus people
- 50 to 75 percent travel required
The salary range of $65,000 –$95,000 is just one component of Panasonic’s total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives.
- High Performance Culture
- A focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Rewards and Recognition
- Learning & Development Opportunities Across Multiple Business Units
- Competitive compensation packages
- Hybrid work model
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Educational Assistance
- Volunteer time off
- Total Well Being Program
- Employee Referral Program
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic
protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential
functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required
for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high
volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have
valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of