Panasonic – Product Management Intern (Summer 2020)
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Assist Power Tool product manager in day to day activities and projects. Draft edit and review product documentation, specifications, brochures, catalogs. May create sales training materials and expand website resources to streamline product support. Assist in conducting market research and new product launches.
Writing / Presentations:
- Assist in creation of product launch materials.
- Draft and improve new and existing product documentation -- specifications, brochures, catalogs, block diagrams, and others.
- Assist in the development of training materials for both sales staff and customers
- Create & Transmit purchase orders to vendors
- Track inbound shipments
- Assist with inquiries on product availability.
- Assist in monthly PSI presentation
- Manage POS and commission adjustments
- Assist with Salesforce.com management
- Assist in market research, competition and customer information
- May assist management in the preparation of reports on product and sales
- May assist in project management of specific projects
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- A college intern entering their junior, senior year or a recent graduate with a major in business management, marketing, supply chain.
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude, flexibility and problem-solving mentality
- Excellent organizational and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified timeframes
- Prior experience in business management, marketing, or supply chain preferred. Successful candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.