Panasonic – Director, Supply Chain & Operations
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Develop and implement operational strategies and streamlined efficient processes for channel and direct sales for both product and integrated solutions including software and recurring revenue services.
- Analyze, evaluate and manage operational activities pre-sales and sales activities including bids processes, contract management, installation services, customer programs, chargeback resolution and sales support initiatives.
- Drive data-based decision making for continuous improvement of customer operations through KPI management and lean six sigma practice.
- In collaboration with Business Unit Heads, marketing, sales, business transformation and IT insure creation, implementation of customer focused operations that promotes a positive customer experience and delivers business efficiencies in line with profit, revenue and cash flow goals.
Supply Chain Management
- Develop short-term and long-term demand and supply strategy through understanding of best practices and in line with each business unit goal and overall company objectives to optimize supply chain performance.
- Lead/Chair Monthly Executive PSI review and approval meetings that set monthly, quarterly and annual forecast, sales, purchase and inventory commitments. In collaboration with Business Unit Heads, Sales, Product Management, Finance and Operations, develop, present and execute action plans to support achievement of agreed commitments.
- Analyze and evaluate PSI plan for quality information and business gaps effecting inventory and sales. Propose alternative solutions to business units for continuous improvement toward P/L, cash flow and revenue.
- In collaboration with Business Transformation team and IT, develop and implement SCM processes and next gen systems to support continuous improvement efforts and drive operational efficiencies.
- Develop and maintain relationships with overseas factory and Japan side business units to support global SCM objectives.
- Promotes operational compliance across all PSSNA. Leads all operational compliance initiatives and drives entire organization to maintain compliance with respect to SOX and laws.
- Develops and implements all audit remediation plans with respect to SCM and operational activities and manages team for adherence to plans.
- Collaborate with risk management, audit, legal and finance to insure all SCM and operational processes are created and implement with respect to compliance.
- Create and implement a high-performance culture within SCM and operations.
- Promote a customer focused, results driven and accountable team.
- Develop talent to insure continuous improvement of operations.
- Promote employee development through training and project opportunities for skills expansion.
What You’ll Bring:
- Manages 3 to 5 direct reports with total team of approximately 70 heads.
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS in Business, Supply Chain, Finance, IT or related area. MBA a plus
- 10+ years managing Operations and SCM teams
- ASCM/APICS Certifications, PMP Certifications a plus
- Technology or Electronics industry experience
- Lean Six Sigma
- Operational transformation experience including ERP and SCM Systems implementations
- Innovative and collaborative to drive organizational change
- Benchmark key performance metrics and processes against industry and market leaders; aim for best-in-class performance in key areas
- Strategic thinking and analysis capabilities including identifying risks and opportunities.
- Proven negotiation capability
- Demonstrated communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Experience managing large, complex projects within a global organization
- Data analytical skills to drive decision making
- Ability to solve complex problems and propose alternative solutions
- Travel 25%
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.