Who we are:
Ever wonder who brings the entertainment to your flights? Panasonic Avionics Corporation is #1 in the industry for delivering inflight products such as movies, games, WiFi, and now Bluetooth headphone connectivity!
As a Maintenance Services Representative for PAC, you will service our electronic aviation devices onboard planes! How exciting would it be to be a part of the technology that delights millions of people in an industry that’s here to stay! If you want to learn more about us visit us at www.panasonic.aero. And for a full listing of open job opportunities go to www.panasonic.aero/join-us/.
Perform maintenance, preventive maintenance, and alterations to Panasonic Avionics Corporation (PAC) In-flight Entertainment Systems on aircraft subjected to FAA/CAA/EASA/CASA Regulations.
Aircraft/IFE Maintenance and Support
- Perform built-in test (BIT) and manual test of Panasonic Avionics Corporation IFE systems.
- Troubleshoot electronic units, cabling or seat consoles in which failures occur down to the line replaceable modules, using knowledge of electronic theory.
- Identify necessary repairs to restore functional acceptance, which may require the removal and replacement of defective line replaceable modules and/or cabling.
- Operate a vehicle on airport property and around aircraft.
- Operate airline communications equipment.
- Communicate and interface with customer.
- Document the testing and repairs using computer and bar-coding equipment.
- Receive and prepare parts.
- Assist in tracking the spares inventory.
- Perform other reasonable related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or upper management.
What we’re looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Appropriate academic/technical qualifications and experience to satisfy regulatory licensing.
- 1-3 years related industry experience preferred.
- Ability to pass extensive security and background checks.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and be able to meet the requirements of the airport authority for access and vehicle operation on their premises.
- Must be able to work any shift, weekends and holidays.
- Knowledge of electronic and troubleshooting generally acquired through commercial aviation, military experience or technical school education combined with one or two years of related industry experience.
- Ability to climb and work from ladder or platform, and endure sitting, standing, bending or twisting for extended periods and ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to operate under extreme weather conditions and in confined spaces for extended periods.
- Ability to cope with environmental conditions which may include exposure to congestion and varying noise levels.
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow instructions, procedures, blueprints, diagrams, manuals and to comprehend and follow verbal instruction in English.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Appropriate academic/technical qualifications and experience to satisfy regulatory licensing" by "Must hold EASA Cat A, B1 and or B2 with relevant Type rating
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
What we offer:
At Panasonic Avionics Corporation we realize the most important aspects in leading our industry are the bright minds behind everything we do. We are proud to offer our employees a highly competitive, comprehensive and flexible benefits program.