Who we are:
Ever wonder who brings the entertainment to your flights? Panasonic Avionics Corporation is #1 in the industry for delivering inflight products such as movies, games, WiFi, and now Bluetooth headphone connectivity!
As a Maintenance Services Representative for PAC, you will be servicing our electronic aviation devices onboard planes! How exciting would it be to be a part of the technology that delights millions of people in an industry that’s here to stay! If you want to learn more about us visit us at www.panasonic.aero. And for a full listing of open job opportunities go to www.panasonic.aero/join-us/.
Perform maintenance, preventive maintenance, and alterations to Panasonic Avionics Corporation (PAC) In-flight Entertainment Systems on aircraft.
- Check aircraft logs for defects including deferrals
- Sweep cabins for unreported defects
- Use BITE, Quick Test & All Test as required
- Perform routine maintenance checks & component changes as required
- Rectify all defects for which parts are available
- Raise deferrals for all defects with no parts available
- The use of Approved Technical Publications as required
- Maintain ORACLE inventories and report to MOC as required
- Licensed Maintenance Service Reps to stand in for shift lead/in his absence,
- Licensed Aircraft Engineers to inspect and certify the work of technicians.
- Maintain integrity of Maintenance Service Stores Inventory by completing all necessary stock room procedures, booking parts into stock, on to aircraft and out to repair.
- Endeavour to meet, greet and dispatch each and every flight and perform the required tasks as per contract.
- Aircraft documentation to be completed in accordance with customer specific requirements.
What we're looking for:
- Aircraft maintenance experience essential
- Avionics/ IFE experience desirable
- Dutch language skills desirable but not essential
- Must have EASA CAT B1 or EASA CAT B2 with EASA CAT A
- Customer focused
- Ability to work shifts
- Ability to pass extensive security and background checks for Airside access
- Current and valid driving licence required
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
What we offer:
At Panasonic Avionics Corporation we realize the most important aspects in leading our industry are the bright minds behind everything we do. We are proud to offer our employees a highly competitive, comprehensive and flexible benefits program.