IFE System Maintenance
• Perform built-in test (BIT) and manual test of IFE systems.
• Troubleshoot system failures down to Line Replaceable Units (LRU), cabling, or other aircraft systems.
• Remove and replace units in accordance with all applicable documentation.
• Input monthly sales quotas into computerized database and generate various reports for management analysis.
• Answer and research customer questions regarding product billing so that discrepancies are resolved and favorable customer relations are maintained.
• Under the supervision of Line Station Supervisor or lead, direct and sign logbooks for work completed