You will provide feedback to Engineering on design performance and suggest improvements based on data. Conduct data analysis and prepare reports to document important knowledge learning. Build and change product configuration to support test setup and operations.
1. Perform testing requiring conventional types of procedures and applicable industry standards.
2. Set up Hussmann merchandisers for testing. This includes the installation of all refrigeration, electrical and data acquisition instrumentation connections.
3. Conduct testing as directed by the Evaluation Engineer, Manager of Lab Testing or other Engineering personnel responsible for the project
4. Work within the R+D Lab team and assist other technicians. Need to work well with others and transfer learning to the group.
5. Assist and conduct floor testing (structural, sound, and transit) as assigned by Lab Manager.
6. Follow safety protocols in place in the company.
7. Maintain data in Word, Excel (can maintain spreadsheets), PowerPoint, and skills necessary to learn the Hussmann data acquisition system
8. You will report to R&D Lab Manager
- 2 year Trade School Certificate or Associates Degree in HVAC/R or related field Or Experience Equivalent of 5 or more years in HVACR.
- Up to 5 years of experience in HVAC/R.
- Experience working and communicating effectively as part of a team.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.