Who we are:
Ever wonder who brings the entertainment to your flights? Panasonic Avionics Corporation is #1 in the industry for delivering inflight products such as movies, games, WiFi, and now Bluetooth headphone connectivity!
How exciting would it be to be a part of the innovation that goes into creating technology that delights millions of people in an industry that’s here to stay! With our company’s history spanning over 40 years, you will have stability, career growth opportunities, and will work with the brightest minds in the industry. And we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that will help our organization thrive! We seek diversity in many areas such as background, culture, gender, ways of thinking, skills and more.
If you want to learn more about us visit us at www.panasonic.aero. And for a full listing of open job opportunities go to www.panasonic.aero/join-us/.
Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory. Plans and tracks regional customer service efforts in order to provide superior customer service and ensure long term business success. Provides reports to management and customer teams relating to potential opportunities, improvement of products, problem resolution, and corrective action. Develops and maintains excellent working relationship with customers and internal company departments to ensure effective response to customer needs.
- Manage assigned customer accounts and assists with other customers as directed.
- Review contractual requirements of assigned customers and ensures fulfillment from the company.
- Develop a foundation for long-term business growth by regular personal contact with customer management in support of promoting all Panasonic Avionics Corporation products and services.
- Plan regional customer service efforts to meet customer satisfaction demands and future business growth. Customer, and ultimately passenger satisfaction across ALL products and services is of utmost importance.
- Ensures excellent execution, communication and delivery is given across all internal or contracted departments & groups which interface or provide service to the customer
- Manage customer survey activities and satisfaction scorecards. Track customer satisfaction ratings to objectively measure degree of satisfaction.
- Identify deficiencies in either resources or performance in order to work with account team to resolve and win new business.
- Supports business operations between the customer and Panasonic, such as involvement in collections, revenue recognition, PO receipt, sales forecasting and change requests
- Prepare reports and professional presentations in order to communicate potential opportunities and /or problems to customer teams and senior management.
- Provide reports to management, customer teams, and the customer relating to improvement of products, trends, problem resolution, and corrective action.
- Assist in the management of regional budget and helps the management team establish sales growth, and profit targets for the region.
What we’re looking for:
- 7 - 10 years of account manager experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or commensurate work experience.
- Technical understanding of In-Flight Entertainment systems and its related components.
- Strong knowledge of Aviation or related industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to speak with persons of various social, cultural, economic, and educational backgrounds.
- Proven experience with problem-solving, decision-making, and multi-tasking to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationship with customers and internal company departments in order to smoothly and effectively address customer needs.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts.
- Demonstrated and proven record of success in sales. Viewed as an expert in the field.
- Having a wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may provide guidance to other account manager positions.
- Ability to travel 50% of time to assigned region.
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
What we offer:
At Panasonic Avionics Corporation we realize the most important aspects in leading our industry are the bright minds behind everything we do. We are proud to offer our employees a highly competitive, comprehensive and flexible benefits program.