Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory. Plans and tracks regional customer service efforts in order to provide superior customer service and ensure long term business success. Provides reports to management and customer teams relating to potential opportunities, improvement of products, problem resolution, and corrective action. Develops and maintains excellent working relationship with customers and internal company departments to ensure effective response to customer needs.
The role holder will be based in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Manage assigned customer accounts and assists with other customers as directed.
- Review contractual requirements of assigned customers and ensures fulfilment from the company.
- Develop a foundation for long-term business growth by regular personal contact with customer management in support of promoting all Panasonic Avionics Corporation products and services.
- Plan regional customer service efforts to meet customer satisfaction demands and future business growth. Customer, and ultimately passenger satisfaction across ALL products and services is of utmost importance.
- Ensures excellent execution, communication and delivery is given across all internal or contracted departments & groups which interface or provide service to the customer
- Manage customer survey activities and satisfaction scorecards. Track customer satisfaction ratings to objectively measure degree of satisfaction.
- Identify deficiencies in either resources or performance in order to work with account team to resolve and win new business.
- Supports business operations between the customer and Panasonic, such as involvement in collections, revenue recognition, PO receipt, sales forecasting and change requests
- Prepare reports and professional presentations in order to communicate potential opportunities and /or problems to customer teams and senior management.
- Provide reports to management, customer teams, and the customer relating to improvement of products, trends, problem resolution, and corrective action.
- Assist in the management of regional budget and helps the management team establish sales growth, and profit targets for the region.
- Education / Experience Requirements:
- 5 years of account manager experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or commensurate work experience.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Technical understanding of In-Flight Entertainment systems and its related components.
- Strong knowledge of Aviation or related industry.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proven experience with problem-solving, decision-making, and multi-tasking to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationship with customers and internal company departments in order to smoothly and effectively address customer needs.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must be willing to travel, both domestically and internationally, as required by the company.