Ensure that new equipment is setup in time to meet production requirements. Responsible for maintaining existing equipment, ensuring that it is kept in peak operation condition minimizing downtime.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Setup new equipment for new lines to ensure adequate capacity based on customer demand.
- Proactively seek out and resolve any production related downtime related to equipment failure.
- Analyze test fixture operation ensuring they are well maintained and do not require undue effort on the part of the operator risking stress related injury of fatigue.
- Perform regular Preventative Maintenance to ensure equipment is in top condition, maximizing uptime and minimizing any downtime associated with worn out parts.
- Replace pins in fixtures
- Replace damaged wiring
- Replace damaged thumb drive
- Certify test fixtures are well maintained do not represent a risk of damage to the product
- Coordinate and execute test equipment calibration, ensuring it is up to date and current avoiding any quality spills due to incorrect measurements
- Analyze overall productivity, efficiency and utilizations, capacity and drive continuous improvements.
- Interprets and complies with Company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Prepares reports, charts, graphs, and other statistical information.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent in an electrical or electronics related field
- Two to four years of experience with demonstrated capability in maintaining electrical equipment.
- Prior experience in high volume manufacturing preferred.
- Experience in the automotive electronics industry strongly preferred
- Must possess and be able to apply a broad knowledge of role specific technical principles, practices and procedures.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the computer applications appropriate to the position and assignment.
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance &Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalksSpeaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.