Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get To Do:
We are seeking a summer intern with a STEM background interested in participating in a Rotational Internship program. The rotational internship will provide experience within the Sales and Marketing, Product Engineering, and Data Analytics sectors of our business. Within each rotation, the team member will be assigned special projects, while learning about the business function. The successful candidate will be energized learning about the overall Panasonic Industrial business and completing multiple short term assignments, which will allow for learning and growth.
Sales and Marketing:
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products and services to prospective customers and internal stakeholders
- Assist in marketing and advertising activities
- Support Voice of the Customer Activities gathering and analyzing customer feedback to improve market understanding and overall customer satisfaction
- Learn organization and support sales and or marketing efforts for total PIDSA busines
- Monitor and analyze market for new product developments opportunities, trends and progress.
Product and or Technical Knowledge:
- Collaborate with team members to identify sources and extract information on competitive products
- Acquire product and industry knowledge to understand market position and sales goals of each product
- Participate in professional organizations related to electronic devices for various market segments i.e. IEEE
- Acclimate to systems used in group
- Analyze data to identify trends, patterns, and insights
- Help develop and maintain statistical models and predictive analytics
- Continuously monitor data quality and provide recommendations for improvement
Learning and Development:
- Learn all aspects of the supply chain process
- Develop an understanding of the day to day functions of each functional area
- Attend training sessions and webinars to improve knowledge and skills
What You'll Bring:
Education and Experience:
- Currently pursuing a degree in a relevant field e.g. science, statistics, engineering
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software with an emphasis on Excel
- Proficiency in at least one data analysis tool such as R, Python
- Experience with data visualization and dashboard creation
- Familiarity with statistical modeling and predictive analytics
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and collaboration skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write and communicate technical information clearly and concisely
- Communicates with all levels of organization including executive management as well as customers and suppliers
Some travel maybe required
The minimum hourly wage for this role will be the greater of the posted range, or minimum wage for the location where the employee will be working, subject to local minimum wage requirements. Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.