Panasonic - Sr. Procurement Operations Analyst
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Provide support across entire procurement technology landscape to multiple business stakeholders
- Increase procurement technology adoption synergies across multiple business units, utilizing uniform solutions
- Monitor procurement technology landscape to periodically update technology strategy and lead the technology supplier selection process as required
- Increase automated reporting to provide visibility, as well as track the policy compliance
Portfolio Planning and Reporting
- Responsible for periodic spend visibility reporting, including consolidation and normalization of multiple files across Panasonic business units
- Track KPIs specific to productivity and overall procurement performance
- Assist category leads in identifying key spend areas and areas of opportunities
- Act as a key change agent for Source to Pay initiatives, identifying and implementing procurement governance identifying future-state users within the organization to align with new processes, identifying training needs and providing support in developing training materials
- Serve as subject matter expert for procurement technology within the procurement organization
Supplier Management and Sourcing Support:
- Assist in overseeing and developing the vendor diversity program
- Work closely with and establish strong working relationships across various groups including internal business units and stakeholders, vendors, and procurement team
- Assist in creating, monitoring, and reporting vendor KPIs to assist in making strategic business decisions
- Establish and refine leading supplier relationship management practices to optimize value and minimize risks
- Support Category Managers with their strategic sourcing initiatives, as needed
- Reports to Senior Manager, Procurement Strategy and Capabilities
- Individual Contributor, no direct reports
What You'll Bring:
Education and Experience: Degree required/preferred
- Bachelors degree in relevant e.g., Supply Chain, Business, STEM required
- MBA and other relevant degree certification (e.g., ISM CPSM, six sigma) preferred
- 3 plus years of relevant experience
Communications Key communications contacts internal external and level of persuasion required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of management internally and external suppliers
- Provides timely and effective written and verbal communications relating to simple and complex ideas involving multiple procurement issues
Other Requirements e.g., Working conditions, physical requirements, travel, etc.
- Experience with procurement technology including Spend Analytics, eSourcing, Procure to Pay, and Supplier Relationship Management
- Experience with category management strategies, opportunity diagnostic, 7 step strategic sourcing process, supplier management
- Understanding of supplier management concepts for driving additional value and management skills
- Demonstrated analytical, financial, problem solving, organization, and project management skills
- Ability to lead and influence change in the face of complexity and ambiguity
- Thrives in a fast paced, goal oriented, dynamic organization with time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to execute sourcing initiatives as required
What We Offer:
Competitive compensation package
Paid Parental Care Leave
Employee Referral Program
Flexible Work Program
Volunteer time Off
Casual Dress Code
Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic prioritizes total wellbeing. We offer a wide variety of benefits and programs to support your physical, emotional, financial, social and environmental health.
The salary range of $78,000-$90,000 is just one component of Panasonic’s total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, and location. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives.
We understand that your career search may look different than others and embrace the professional, personal, educational, and volunteer opportunities through which people gain experience. If you are actively looking or starting to explore new opportunities, send us your application!