Panasonic Sr HRIS Analyst - Integration - Security
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
The Sr. HRIS Analyst Integration Security is responsible for delivering quality HR system solutions to customers by understanding end user needs, gathering, and developing business requirements, supporting technical design, product development, testing and deployment. The Sr HRIS Analyst Integration Security will lead consultations with HR areas to determine technology requirements that support business goals and translate those requirements into actionable project plans and HR system solutions.
What you'll get to do:
- Oversee Application Management Services interface monitoring, break-fix provided by AMS vendor
- Provide support for Workday inbound and outbound integration issues, changes to existing integrations and well as new integrations
- Coordinate with vendors to understand new technology scope and association with new functionality and security
- Provide support for incident management and integration monitoring
- Partner with IT to assist in their support of integrations from HCM system Workday to other internal systems, e.g., Azure, Cornerstone, Concur, ServiceNow
- Perform routine break fix support and regression testing and support the inbound outbound interfaces to the system and middleware
- Configure, maintain, and advise on security within Workday application. This includes domain security policies, business process security policies, roles, and role assignments
- Develop and maintain awareness of divisional and data security and comply with policies and procedures
- Stay updated on new security features within the application’s future roadmap, and implement where possible
- Demonstrate proof of security controls during internal and external audits
- Ensure integrations function as designed based on functional and technical requirements
- Conduct unit testing for all configurations done as part of a project, and participate in user acceptance testing as a test coordinator
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to clients. Work with client to identify resolve all issues that could impact project scope and or timeframe.
- Write and update system documentation and provide communications as modifications and system upgrades are performed
- Write and update project documentation as enhancements and developments are performed
- Perform audits on system roles and access logs to ensure accuracy
- Continuously interact with Workday Community to ensure awareness of current and future enhancements
- Evaluate releases and functionality to identify opportunities to improve and optimize the use of Workday and or associated systems
- Utilize the Panasonic Data Management and Security Protocols to protect, properly share, and store data
- Estimate effort or review same required for configuration, testing and support related to proposed enhancements or projects
- Partner with the Analytics and Reporting team to run data queries
- Assist in following proper procedures to ensure compliance related to Panasonic Policy, Systems and Data Management Protocols
- Follow change management process to ensure quality and consistency across all System and Data platforms
What you'll bring:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 plus years of experience in interface architecture
- Minimum 3-5 years experience working with Workday and other HR applications, preferably in a global organization
- Knowledge of SOX and data privacy regulations
- Demonstrated knowledge of XML and XSLT
- Knowledge of Workday implementation tools, Enterprise Interface Builder, EIB, Workday Studio, Workday Report Writer
- Experience with Web Services and APIs, WSDL, SOAP, REST and WS standards preferred
- Experience with interface, networking, and data warehousing technologies, as well as design, relational database technologies, and performance tuning
- Demonstrated understanding of the cross functional dependencies and impacts to reports.
- Workday Reporting Certification or Workday Reporting Pro Preferred
- Advanced Excel skillset
- Ability to define problems effectively, curate and analyze relevant data, establish facts, and draw valid and concrete conclusions to make and support sound recommendations
- Demonstrated proven ability to manage multiple, often competing project workloads and activities
- Comfort and ability to work effectively in both independent and team-based scenarios
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with individuals at all levels
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving techniques
- Ability to manage and work with confidential information
- Comfort with, learning on the fly
- Attention to detail and thoroughness required
- Ability to work on highly cross-functional, geographically distributed project teams
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Self-driven and able to lead others or work autonomously to drive solution decisions, troubleshoot system issues, and perform root-cause analysis
- Key communications contacts, internal external, and level of persuasion required
- Well-developed interpersonal ability to gain trust and confidence from peers, HR leadership and business leadership
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to conduct storytelling with data highly preferred
- Remote Role
- Some Travel
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic prioritizes total wellbeing. We offer a wide variety of benefits and programs to support your physical, emotional, financial, social and environmental health.
The salary range of $100K - $120K is just one component of Panasonic’s total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, and location. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives.
We understand that your career search may look different than others and embrace the professional, personal, educational, and volunteer opportunities through which people gain experience. If you are actively looking or starting to explore new opportunities, send us your application!