Function as the HR business partner with focus on specific client organization to align HR objectives with strategic organizational objectives. Consults with the client organization in various areas such as performance consulting, diversity management, change management, leadership development and other key organizational priorities.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
Human Resources Business Partnership
- Work collaboratively with assigned clients to improve business results and meet business objectives. Assist clients to design organization structure, business processes, systems that support strategic business goals. Consult with management to resolve organizational issues and develop organization structure that supports business operations requirements in balance with achieving efficient, flat reporting structure.
- Represent both the employee needs and implement management agendas by partnering with employees and management to ensure that concerns and needs of employees are voiced to management.
- Coordinate with PASA Total Rewards department members to administer related programs. Write, edit and maintain job description for client group.
- Provides insight and assistance to the compensation department to manage compensation programs for both new hires and existing employee’s. Ensures salary recommendations are in accordance with internal polices and facilitates HR programs to ensure internal and external pay equity within comparative groups. Works with client groups to compose, edit and maintain job descriptions and career path models.
- Partners with leadership to execute on talent management, workforce planning, change management, performance management, high potential talent identification, succession planning and other Human Resource (HR) initiatives.
- Consults with leadership to identify and resolve human capital concerns that impact organizational effectiveness the diagnostic tools and OD methodologies such as team development, organizational structure and change management that drives result oriented outcomes and business goals. Provides coaching and council necessary to ensure the success full execution of company strategy.
- Provides guidance and assistance as needed to ensure policies and procedures are followed. Including and not limited to local and enterprise-wide initiatives such as EEOC, AAP, FMLA, ISO, ISM, FLSA, ADA, and Title VII compliance. Understands the impact associated to ensure proper steps are taken to minimalize risk and ensure compliance accordingly.
- Quickly and responsibly resolves employee relations issues which may involve preparing, reviewing and approving Performance Improvement Plans (PIP), conducts employee meetings and internal & external investigations. Lead managers on corrective actions including termination process assuring that policies and procedures are correctly followed.
- Ensures timely preparation of employee separation notices and related documentation, conducts exit interviews to determine reason behind separations are followed. Assures compliance with federal and state regulations regarding employment are adhered to at all times. Works with HR Leadership team and/or legal to develop corrective action plans when processes and/or policies are out of compliance or not adhered to.
Training & Development
- Promotes and focuses on the culture and environment that is productive, open and empowering and coaches others to exhibit behaviors that are in line with the organizations guiding principles and values. Develops and sets career goals by developing plans and pathways for support growth for individuals and the business.
- Provides coaching on various topics such as communications, performance management, employee relations, career growth, new management orientation and team performance. Provides recommendations and input on decisions that involve unsatisfactory performance and/or policy violations. Contribute toward the development and continuous improvement of the employee training within your business areas. Recommend specific training programs to maximize education and task efficiency within departments.
- Build out team capability to ensure long-term success and adaptability that have a position effect on building positive morale.
- Collaborates with talent acquisition to drive a staffing model to support the nature and complexity of the business. Monitor headcount and position counts to ensure that proper staffing of positions are aligned to forecast.
- Identifies and determines priorities and communicates those to the talent acquisition. Partners with talent acquisition to ensure proper sourcing strategies are employed to ensure a strong applicant pool.
- Partners with hiring managers and talent acquisition to ensure proper candidate screening, interviews, selection and offers are handled correctly and efficiently. Provides training and coaching on candidates sourcing and selection.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field and seven (7) years of experience in the human resources or related field; or (10) ten years related experience
- Four (4) years successful human resources experience at a manager level required
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the Human Resources field including employment laws, compliance procedures and best practices
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in developing and executing succession plans, career development plans and leadership development activities.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in high volume interviewing and selection processes.
- Advanced proficiency with the computer applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and applicant tracking software appropriate to the position and assignment
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance & Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalks Speaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.