At Panasonic Connect, we connect the power of people and technology to change work, advance society and help connect to tomorrow. Empathy, results, relentlessness and teamwork are the foundations of the Panasonic Connect Culture. Our mission is to elevate the employee experience by empowering individuals to use their voice and have a positive impact on our business. As part of our team, you will push boundaries, take action, and face challenges alongside our customers to innovate experiences that define the changing world of work. Watch this video to see how we connect talent to opportunity, work to tomorrow and solutions to purpose. Come join our journey!
What You Get to Do:
- Responsible for territory wide management, enablement strategies and AV sales growth of all products and services within assigned geography and customer base.
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly and annual territory quota for AV product and services along with achieving strategic goals and or targets as assigned by sales management.
End users Primary Focus
- Develop new customers and grow existing accounts to achieve overall AV sales objectives and maximize customer satisfaction. Directly engage end-users and or customers to create Panasonic Connect value that solves customer problems using our AV product and service offerings. Cultivate key, strategic end user customers within territory and work closely with Panasonic Connect sales, marketing and technical resources to win business through our approved supply chain partners.
- Treat all customers and partners fairly and in compliance with all applicable laws and Panasonic Connect policies.
Reseller partners Supporting Focus
- Works with partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding AV sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities that will produce year over year growth targets. Coordinates territory activity that aligns resources to maximize partner AV sales, technical and key influencer focus on Panasonic Connect solutions. Manage partner programs deal registrations, information portals, rebate and or profit incentives, etc. to optimize Panasonic Connect benefits. Collaborate and implement partner quarterly and or annual sales plans to improve partner mindshare, increase sales market share and overall Panasonic Connect value that drives long term business expansion.
- Weekly interaction with business development, field engineering and sales management team members to successfully execute customer sales strategies and provide highest level of end user customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage all administrative duties and reporting in timely manner, including Salesforce customer, pipeline and opportunity data maintenance, sales forecasting, Product Sales-Inventory PSI, monthly capturing and reporting of partner sales data POS, Quarterly Business Review functions QBR and various headquarter required reporting. Ongoing education to further technical proficiency with our Professional Imaging and Visual Systems products/solutions while remaining current with competitive products and or solutions in the Audio Visual industry.
New business and technology prospecting
- Research, prospect, engage and cultivate incremental business with new and untapped customer segments and reseller partners that grow overall market-share. Assist in uncovering new technology or industry trends. Communicate to product managements and factory resources to aid in product and or solutions development
- Proven track record of successful customer Audio Visual sales in all market verticals that leverages a valued partner channel to aids sales and services objectives
- Ability to present in 1 to 1 and 1 to many training activities to customers and partners on Panasonic Connect and or Professional Imaging and Visual Systems hardware, software and value added services
- Experience in effectively managing business territories that utilizes a diverse range of resources
What You'll Bring:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar related field required.
- 4 to 6 plus years’ experience of direct and indirect based business development and selling of visual communication products related to commercial grade Pro Video, Projection, and Display technologies and managed services.
- Industry certifications preferred
- Strategic thinker who takes systematic approaches to solving problems and ensures customer satisfaction while achieving company goals and the Panasonic Connect 7 Basic Business Principles
- Effectively articulate complex Panasonic Connect solutions to customers, partners and key specifiers that enables customers to achieve their potential and objectives
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, navigate informal structures and collaborate with internal resources to accomplish company goals
- Advanced oral and written communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and management
- Must have the ability to motivate partner assets and direct partner efforts to maximize Panasonic Connect awareness and adoption
- Passionate company advocate and sales manager with exceptional negotiation skills to close business at all levels of customer and partner organizations
- Skilled presenter who is comfortable with one on one or large group audiences
- Candidate must manage tasks and effectively communicate to others using the Microsoft Office 365 platform including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams and Outlook.
- Expert in Salesforce CRM, sales pipeline, opportunity data management and reporting functions
- Travel up to 75 percent of time, some weekend work, hours of work may vary due to business travel, customer availability and trade show involvement
- High Performance Culture
- A focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Rewards and Recognition
- Learning & Development Opportunities Across Multiple Business Units
- Competitive compensation packages
- Hybrid work model
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Educational Assistance
- Volunteer time off
- Total Well Being Program
- Employee Referral Program