Quality Control Technician I
QualityPrimary Role and Responsibilities
- Conducting and implementing quality control systems for Li-ion battery manufacturing processes.
- Conducting incoming materials quality control in the warehouse for cell production.
- Helping establish quality control system in materials warehouse of battery production.
- Conducting inspection work for incoming materials including cell parts, battery active materials, and chemical materials for battery safety and performance.
- Helping analysis and evaluation of materials input/output data to reduce defects and improve battery performance.
- Providing support to cell manufacturing process auditing on materials to assure production quality.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Familiarity with quality management tools (control chart, FTA, FMEA, etc.) and MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Practical experience with materials analysis, testing, and chemical analysis equipment.
- 3+ years of quality technician background is preferred
- Associate’s or Junior College degree in science or engineering field
- Experience using ISO 9001 quality management system auditing
- A background as a quality technician in high-volume manufacturing is strongly desired
- Extensive data analysis experience such as statistical process control of production data
- Experience in defect reduction of high-volume manufacturing products
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
In addition to an environment that’s as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits. Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. Panasonic Energy of North America will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Energy Corporation of North America.CB1