Who we are:
Ever wonder who brings the entertainment to your flights? Panasonic Avionics Corporation is #1 in the industry for delivering inflight products such as movies, games, WiFi, and now Bluetooth headphone connectivity!
How exciting would it be to be a part of the innovation that goes into creating technology that delights millions of people in an industry that’s here to stay! With our company’s history spanning over 40 years, you will have stability, career growth opportunities, and will work with the brightest minds in the industry. And we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that will help our organization thrive! We seek diversity in many areas such as background, culture, gender, ways of thinking, skills and more.
If you want to learn more about us visit us at www.panasonic.aero. And for a full listing of open job opportunities go to www.panasonic.aero/join-us/.
Support the Airbus account team in managing product offerability, technical platform integration and customer program definition projects for Panasonic airline customers.
- Coordinate product offer strategy with internal departments and manage product offerability projects for Airbus linefit integration.
- Maintain control over project plans, milestone schedules and project deliverables.
- Prepare and conduct Airbus development review milestones and Airbus lab testing campaign.
- Identify and maintain project risks and opportunities and escalate changes or delays with impact to product offerability or customer programs.
- Maintain and communicate product offerability status and progress of ongoing offerability projects for internal and external customers.
- Work with sales teams during business proposal phase, providing competitive offerability guidance for Airbus customer opportunities.
- Facilitate technical exchanges between Airbus and Panasonic internal Engineering departments.
- Manage development of compliance statements against Airbus technical specifications.
- Help to ensure product design will meet aircraft integration and qualification requirements.
Customer Program Definition
- Manage internal preparation for Airbus customer program definition meetings.
- Validate customer definition regarding technical viability, offerability, and leadtime.
- Assist customers in technical discussions and making product selection decisions.
- Support customer definition meetings to ensure complete and correct recording of configuration and open actions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and to lead cross-functional teams to successfully deliver expected project outcomes.
- Solid time management and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English required. Good German language skills advantageous for the role.
- Good presentation skills and ability to host meetings autonomously.
- Ability to understand and articulate technical aspects and requirements
- and efficiently guide technical issue resolution.
- Ability to autonomously coordinate topics across multiple internal departments and with external stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Aeronautics standards preferred.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in System, Electrical, Mechanical or Software Engineering or other related engineering discipline.
- 1-3 years’ experience in technical project management.
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural / international environment preferred.
- Experience in aerospace avionics or cabin systems preferred.
- Proficiency in mainstream desktop applications (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project).
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
What we offer:
At Panasonic Avionics Corporation we realize the most important aspects in leading our industry are the bright minds behind everything we do. We are proud to offer our employees a highly competitive, comprehensive and flexible benefits program.