Process Cleanliness Technician
- 4/10 shift, Sunday - Wednesday, 8am start
- Inspect cleanliness status of overall cell manufacturing process within mass production lines.
- Conduct observation on new and existing production lines to check the cleanliness situation of the whole manufacturing process.
- Collect samples at fixed points within production lines every shift or as required frequency.
- Collect data from the samples of fixed points by using certain analytical instruments in QC labs, such as microscope, X-Ray etc.
- Implement cleanliness condition improvement procedures to production lines for safety, quality, cost reduction and productivity.
- Participate in daily cleanliness control activities at production lines.
- Enforce Cleanliness Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) for production line operators to follow in cell production.
- Make feedback to production team with all cleanliness related information.
- Follow principles and knowledge of safety and environment protection in production.
- Other duties may be assigned.
The foregoing description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job.
Qualifications: Requirements - Required and/or Preferred
- Associate degree in General Engineering or related field from two-year College.
- Two years similar experience in a manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret common engineering documents.
- Ability to read and understand safety documents and regulation.
- Ability to use MS Office to create and present the report of shift cleanliness data.
- Experience in operating XRF analytical systems such as EA8000, and SEM is a big plus.
Panasonic Energy of North America (PENA) is collaborating with Tesla Motors, Inc. in a largescale advanced battery manufacturing facility known as the Gigafactory near Reno, Nevada which is known for its quality of life and expansive outdoor adventures. Panasonic manufactures and supplies cylindrical lithium-ion cells for the world’s leading electric vehicle manufacturer, Tesla Motors, Inc. Based on the battery demand from Tesla, the Gigafactory is producing cells which will double the world’s current production.
Our mission at PENA is to make the vision of affordable Electric Vehicles a reality by production of the world’s safest, highest-quality, and lowest-cost batteries. Through this effort we will create a clean energy society and our products will change society’s use of and perceptions of electric power.
In addition to an environment that is as innovative as our products, we offer competitive compensation and benefits. Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer.
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. without restriction. Panasonic Energy of North America does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Energy of North America.