• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Ability to read and interpret an application legend and piping schematic
• Mechanical aptitude required
• Must have basic math skills
• Must be able to read a tape measure
• Must have 3 years of industrial piping experience
• Knowledge of HDR drawings
• Prior plumbing, HVAC, or refrigeration systems experience preferred.
• Experience driving a forklift, utility cart, and motorized jack a plus.
• Must have basic understanding of refrigeration flow system.
• Must be able to perform work responsibilities with minimal supervision.
• Must be flexible and available to work overtime as required by production’s needs.
• Must have ability to fabricate and fit mechanical components together
• Layout, fit, and assemble piping and tubing for refrigeration equipment
• Ability to read and understand mechanical/piping drawings and applications legend for circuit and parts identification.
• Utilize hand and power tools (pipe cutter, ratcheting, standard wrenches)
• Measure and cut piping to exact length
• Braze joints and fittings using the correct technique including iron copper
• Must be able to apply significant torque with hand tools throughout the entire work day (wrenches, ratcheting tools, channel locks, etc.)
• Work effectively and communicate often with team members.
• Observe and follow safety rules and regulations.
• Support Lean Initiatives through 5S, Lean, and Quality initiatives, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
As a global policy, Panasonic does not recognize resumes or other application materials submitted from staffing agencies and search firms outside of our system. Therefore, please do not submit resumes or other application materials through the external Panasonic web site or directly to our employees. Any resumes or other application materials submitted through the external web site or directly to employees of Panasonic or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates will not be eligible for any agency fee, and the resume and other application materials will be added to our database for direct recruitment.
Panasonic assigns only certain positions to approved staffing agencies and search firms that have a current agreement with Panasonic in place. Not all positions are eligible for an agency fee.
Join our Talent Community!
Not ready to apply? Joining our talent community not only provides you with job updates but insider peeks on some of the innovative technologies you could work on.