Pay range: $63,000 - $86,000 annually. Full benefits.
Develop relationships with the decision makers of companies for HVAC/R contracting opportunities. Listen to their needs and develop programs and/or projects to fulfill their needs. Lead business processes from conception through completion.
Review and manage service tickets to ensure customer rules of engagement are followed and accurate billing
Manage and coordinate customer preventative maintenance schedules; generate follow-up service requests from recommended repairs
Coordinate and manage customer follow-up service orders and work with fulfilment team to order needed parts and equipment to meet customer expectations
- Provides total account business reports
- Estimates project and/or service agreements by analyzing and integrating equipment, controls, subcontractors, and services for each project
- Develops preliminary project/service agreement fulfillment schedule, prepares and finalizes preliminary/final proposal
- Prepares, negotiates, and reviews agreement/project scope
- Ensures customer retention through the renewal of customer service agreements, quoting repairs, retrofits, replacements
- Presents/reviews proposal and/or contract with all buying influences negotiating scope of agreement/project
- Prepares transition documents and communicates project readiness for assignment to operations team
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the actual distribution or movement of a project/service to the customer by communicating with store managers, maintenance personnel, and other customer personnel as needed while coordinating fulfillment activities with respective Area Service Managers, Technicians, Strategic Account Managers, and Project Administrators Additional responsibilities as assigned
Required: High school with 5+ years’ related experience
Preferred: Bachelor’s degree
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary: 5+ years
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours, as required.
- Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and/or knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC are preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Travel within region as required.
- Strong leadership and business acumen