- Related working experience, and ability to perform function with minimal supervision.
- Team player with a commitment to excellence, and a drive for innovation.
- Skilled in electrical, plumbing, hydraulic systems, forklift repair, driving skills.
- CNC machine troubleshooting and PM’s.
- Minor HVAC troubleshooting and repair.
- Must be able to read blueprints and schematics.
- Perform parts breakdowns and follow directions.
- Help on the execution of various maintenance projects that consist in new installations or facilities maintenance.
- This position supports entire facility & machines (mill & sheet metal plant).
- Assist janitorial crew as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Must join a union
The hourly range of $21.05-28.85 is just one component of Hussmann’s total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, location and union designation. The minimum hourly wage for this role will be the greater of the posted range, or minimum wage for the location where the employee will be working, subject to local minimum wage requirements.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career. Benefits vary by union but include Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, and Employee Assistance Program.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.