Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
We are looking for an intern to start immediately.
What You'll Get to Do:
Research and Data:
- Perform research and analysis on corporate social responsibility best practices as it relates to employee volunteerism, social impact, and philanthropic initiatives
- Prepare research briefs on special projects, evaluation tools, and other areas of interest, as needed
- Design reporting mechanism for business units across company to gather group-wide social impact activities
- Develop plan to introduce new Panasonic employees to the firms CSR efforts and strategy
- Manage data bases and run analysis on key metrics for quarterly reports
- Assist in implementing employee volunteer programs or events
- Attend volunteer events and support set up and execution, as needed
- Prepare correspondence to external partners regarding their grant or sponsorship applications
- Prepare for staff meetings with internal or external stakeholders including taking meeting notes
- Maintain product inventory for contributions to strategic partners
- Perform other administrative tasks, as needed
- Work closely with communications lead to develop and disseminate employee volunteerism and CSR impact content through multiple channels
- Design and update flyers and marketing materials for various events, as needed
What You'll Bring:
Education & Experience
- Must be actively enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program with a minimum of 1-2 years of college completed
- Strong analytical skills with fluency in Excel and experience manipulating and analyzing data
- Previous experience working in a professional office setting
- Fluent in PowerPoint and Word applications
- Graphic and presentation skills, including Photoshop and, or Canva, a plus
- Self starter, willing to take initiative
- Ability to complete assigned projects in a timely fashion
- Teamwork support mindset
- Eager to learn and ask questions
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive individual and company data without exception
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required
- Ability to interact with senior leaders at Panasonic and external partners
- 15-20 hours per week during academic year
- Preferably a year-long commitment
Hourly Range: $17.00 - $38.00
The minimum hourly wage for this role will be the greater of the posted range, or minimum wage for the location where the employee will be working, subject to local minimum wage requirements.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.