Panasonic – Intern, IT Automation ProjectsEvery moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get To Do:
- Keep track with the phases of the projects
- Update the Automation Project Tracker and Pipeline Report
- Coordinate meetings between the different Business Units
- Review projections and estimations
- Maintain Bot Passwords and system access
- Review the business case and solve for Business Unit pain points
- Regular communications with all levels of customer and business unit and IT management
What You'll Bring:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor or masters degree in related field
- One or more certifications in ITIL, BRM, PMP or Six Sigma preferred
- Experience with IBM Blue Works, Ui Path and Service Now preferred
The minimum hourly wage for this role will be the greater of the posted range, or minimum wage for the location where the employee will be working, subject to local minimum wage requirements.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.