Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us. This internship will start May 20, 2024 and last through December 2024, with potential for further extension.
What You'll Get To Do:
The Data Analytics Intern will support PNA Internal Audit Department in developing data analytics platform for the region as well as work on special projects as deemed necessary. The DA intern will develop an understanding of the division's data analytics environment to effectively develop data analytics dashboard. Additionally, the intern will get a basic understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the Internal Audit function receiving hands-on training in a team-oriented environment.
- Develop data analytics platform using SAP and Concur data in Microsoft Fabric
- Perform task related to special projects as deemed necessary by IAD management
- Perform administrative tasks as required
What You'll Bring:
Education and Experience
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Computer Science or related field.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and eager to learn
- Hands-on experiences on programing languages such as Python, SQL etc.
- Commitment to a team environment
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- PNA Internal Audit Team
- PNA IAD IT team
The minimum hourly wage for this role will be the greater of the posted range, or minimum wage for the location where the employee will be working, subject to local minimum wage requirements. Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.