Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us. What You'll Get To Do:
Launch and lifecycle management of new and existing Indoor Air Quality IAQ and Indoor Environmental Quality IEQ products and system solutions. Generate product launch timetables and provide support to help achieve revenue targets by planning and implementing programs with collateral materials, training, videos and related activities that support the sales team. Understand and implement strategy to enhance market positioning and convey competitive differentiation.
- Define, develop, and implement product launch schedules for each phase of new product line extensions, new model introductions, or extensions of an existing product’s life cycle.
- Collaborate with Product Development, Retail, E-Commerce , Marketing and Sales to plan and ensure successful product introductions and market adoption of product offerings.
- Sales Enablement – Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools and training materials to support the selling process of new, or existing products. Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market.
- Retail and E-Commerce competitive analysis to monitor the competitive landscape and help drive sales with promotions and new product opportunities.
- Travel to accounts, meetings, tradeshows and domestic and or overseas manufacturing facilities as necessary
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by taking courses, attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
- Reports to Manager, Product Management
- Location: Newark, NJ Home Office - this is a hybrid role
What You'll Bring:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field.
- 3 plus years of work experience in product management, project management or marketing.
- B2B experience in retail and or e-commerce preferred.
- Experience marketing IAQ IEQ products and solutions preferred, but not required.
- Understanding of IoT-integrated products and solutions preferred, but not required.
- Demonstratable experience developing launch plans and successfully managing project timelines
- Extremely good communication skills-both oral and written.
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office MS Word, Excel, PPT, Project and related software.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following traits:
- Strategic planner and product positioning acumen.
- Thinks innovatively about improving business in a very complex marketplace.
- Is an early adopter and or technology leader, inside and outside the office.
- Is decisive, focused and proactively drives for execution.
- Ability to see urgency in business issues and prioritize solutions.
- Ability to know what problems to solve on their own vs. bringing to management for attention. Drive towards solutions in a timely manner.
- Comfortable with, and able to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Must be a strong collaborator to work with sales, marketing, product development, other product divisions and management.
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Self motivated, conscientious and solid work ethic.
- Positive attitude embraces new learning and self improvement.
- Comfort and confidence presenting to large groups virtually and in person.
- Hard working self starter; a hands on team player who has strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a team oriented environment
- Proven ability to communicate with different functions of the organization, different levels of staff, colleagues and internal/external partners
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic prioritizes total wellbeing. We offer a wide variety of benefits and programs to support your physical, emotional, financial, social and environmental health.
The salary range of $120K-$133K is just one component of Panasonic’s total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, and location. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives.
We understand that your career search may look different than others and embrace the professional, personal, educational, and volunteer opportunities through which people gain experience. If you are actively looking or starting to explore new opportunities, send us your application!