- High school diploma required, associate degree preferred
- Accountable for overall operations of specific Service Team(s) including execution of contracts, emergency service, quoted work renewals, warranty and change requests
- Responsible for sourcing, securing, and maintaining customer relationships within a specific district
- Assist the Area Service Manager in the development of forecasts, cost-savings opportunities, and areas of risk and/or exposure.
- Assist the Area Service Manager in the creation, review, and validation of customer contracts and estimates
- Assist the Area Service Manager in the assessment of department manpower needs and supports the talent acquisition process of Service Technician position(s), including recruitment, candidate selection, and letters of offer
- Conduct performance appraisals for assigned Service Technicians, in addition to recommending merit increase, promotions, training, as well as the facilitation of disciplinary action and dismissal.
- Demonstrate, adhere, and enforce workplace safety policies including OSHA and other regulations or legislative requirements
- Facilitate and support all branch-level safety processes, including prevention, investigation, reporting, training, and any corrective action initiatives
- Support the customer billing and collection processes
- Travel within region as required
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- 5+ years' experience in supermarket-level commercial refrigeration
- Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and/or knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC
- Ability to manage competing priorities/tasks at a fast pace
- Superior communication skills
- Leadership and business acumen
- Organizational and time management skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours, as required.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. We are a leader in providing display merchandisers, refrigeration systems, installation and services to food retailers around the world. We do more than provide a refrigeration system or install and maintain equipment. We provide our customers with solutions to make their businesses better. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents and 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit-based factor.