- Develop and implement a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy aligned with organizational goals and values.
- Lead the recruitment process, including workforce planning, sourcing, interviewing, and selection.
- Innovatively source top talent and enhance the employer brand to attract a diverse pool of candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to ensure a streamlined and effective hiring process.
- Stay updated on labor laws and regulations to ensure compliance.
- Implement talent management programs to identify high-potential employees and develop succession plans.
- Collaborate with department heads to assess current skill gaps and design talent management initiatives.
- Oversee performance management processes, including feedback mechanisms, career development, and talent reviews.
- Promote a culture of continuous learning and professional growth.
- Design and execute talent development programs to nurture employee skills and capabilities.
- Identify training needs and coordinate the delivery of relevant training and development opportunities.
- Implement mentorship and coaching programs to foster leadership development.
- Evaluate and refine talent development initiatives based on feedback and results.
- Provide strong leadership to the talent acquisition, management, and development team internally and externally.
- Set clear performance expectations, conduct regular performance reviews, and offer coaching and mentorship.
- Monitor and assess team performance metrics, adjusting strategies to meet goals.
- Champion DEI initiatives within the organization, collaborating with HR and senior leadership.
- Ensure diverse candidate pools and equitable hiring practices.
- Promote a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion.
- Utilize data and analytics to assess the effectiveness of talent programs.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations for senior leadership, providing data-driven recommendations for improvements.
The foregoing description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job.
Qualifications: Requirements - Required and/or Preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- 10+ years of experience in talent acquisition, management, and development, with at least 5 years in a leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of current recruitment and talent management trends and best practices.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team management skills.
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Dedication to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
Physical Activities: (Percentage of time (equaling 100%) during the normal workday the employee is required to)
- Sit: 40%
- Walk: 30%
- Stand: 20%
- Lift: 10%
Required Lifting and Carrying: (Required frequency is: Not required (0%), Occasional (1-33%), Frequent (34-66%, Continuous (67-100%)
- Up to 10 lbs.: Occasional
- Up to 20 lbs.: Occasional
- Up to 35 lbs.: Occasional
- Team-lift only (over 35 lbs.): Not Required
As part of Panasonic’s expansion strategy, it is now constructing a very large Li-ion battery factory near Kansas City, Kansas. In this new green-field factory, Panasonic will manufacture cylindrical lithium-ion cells for various electric vehicle makers. This role is for a full-time position in the new factory being built in Kansas.
Our mission at PENA is to make the vision of affordable Electric Vehicles a reality by producing the world’s safest, high quality, and lowest cost batteries. Through this effort we will create a clean energy society and our products will change society’s use of and perceptions of electric power.
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. without restriction.
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Energy of North America.