Panasonic – Data Analyst Intern
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get to Do:
Reporting and Communication:
- Create visualizations, dashboards, and reports to communicate findings to stakeholders
- Provide insights to team members to help inform business decisions
Data Collection and Preparation:
- Assist with collecting and cleaning large data sets from various sources
- Organize and maintain databases, ensuring accuracy and consistency
- Collaborate with team members to identify relevant data sources and extract information
- Analyze data to identify trends, patterns, and insights
- Help develop and maintain statistical models and predictive analytics
- Continuously monitor data quality and provide recommendations for improvement
Learning and Development:
- Stay up to date with the latest tools and techniques in data analysis
- Attend training sessions and webinars to improve knowledge and skills
What You'll Bring:
Education and Experience:
- Currently pursuing a degree in a relevant field, e.g., data science, statistics, computer science
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software with an emphasis on Excel
- Proficiency in at least one data analysis tool such as R, Python
- Experience with data visualization and dashboard creation
- Familiarity with statistical modeling and predictive analytics
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Communicates with all levels of organization including executive management as well as customers and suppliers. Requires professional communications.
Hourly Range: $17.00 - $38.00
The minimum hourly wage for this role will be the greater of the posted range, or minimum wage for the location where the employee will be working, subject to local minimum wage requirements.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.