This position will be responsible for supporting our Parts Department's efforts by acting as the voice of the customer and act as a liaison between the Hussmann parts team and factory to satisfy the customer requests and resolve issues. The Customer Service Representative must ensure that the customer specifications and requests are accurately captured by collecting, entering, forwarding and troubleshooting problems/issues as needed.Role and Responsibilities
- First contact for receiving phone calls and emails for parts order questions, quotes, and orders.
- Responsible for responding to questions from customers or individuals on how a product operates or directing them to the person that is able to assist.
- Monitors, expedites and follows up on order changes, specialty and delayed shipment items.
- Processes invoicing and credit requests as necessary and applicable, ensuring proper documentation and process has been followed.
- Utilize Hussmann’s Parts Oracle System to capture customer information, generate proposals and monitor the order processing.
- Communicate issues related to product delivery with the customers to ensure accurate and acceptable transaction completion.
- Work with the Parts Warehouse to monitor the process of orders for shipment.
- Assist in the maintaining the integrity of customer and transaction data.
- Assist in maintaining the integrity of information for the Warranty Parts Ordering and Tracking Systems.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment managing multiple projects and able to flex to the business need based upon additional assignments.
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum 2 years Customer Service Experience
- Work effectively in diverse team and fast paced environment.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/task in a fast-paced work environment with high attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Able to meet short and long term deadlines.
- Bi-lingual English /Spanish is a plus
- Must be flexible to work outside normal working hours and weekends as required.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.