- Handle inbound calls from customers or technicians 24/7/365. Able to dispatch when necessary.
- Gather vital details from customers or technicians related to the reason for the call, and identify the appropriate course of action needed to handle the call.
- Enter vital details related to service calls in to the appropriate application, determining the priority of the service call, and setting the customers’ expectations.
- Handle follow up and escalation of service calls when applicable
- During non-business hours, weekends, and holidays monitor and dispatch service calls to technicians using the on-call application, and escalating when necessary.
• High School Diploma Required • 1+ years of customer service experience • Excellent telephone and communications skills • Ability to work in and handle high call volume environment • Good customer service skills and willing to work flexible hours • Basic PC skill required, including experience in Microsoft Word and Excel • Ability to work in a team environment and desire for continuous learning through cross-training • Ability to follow procedures •