The Contact Center Agent is responsible for being the first point of contact for the Hussmann customer base. This role handles inbound inquiries from customers or technicians 24/7/365 with minimal assistance. The Agent will utilize multiple applications and resources to determine customer requirements, and resolution.
Receive service calls from customers and identify the location of the customer. Gather information from the customer related to the reason for the call.
Determine the priority of the service request and set customer expectations.
Enter the appropriate information into the system and send the call to the appropriate dispatch center to dispatch a technician.
On weekends and during non-business hours dispatch on-call technicians.
Determine if the equipment is under warranty. If not set customer expectations.
Monitor status of Priority 1 work orders to be certain they are being handled in a timely fashion.
Handle other types of inbound calls and follows defined procedures to satisfy the customer in a timely manner.
Must always demonstrate and maintain a high level of professionalism for internal and external customers
• High School Diploma Required
• 1+ years of customer service experience
• Excellent telephone and communications skills
• Ability to work in and handle high call volume environment
• Good customer service skills and willing to work flexible hours
• Basic PC skill required, including experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to work in a team environment and desire for continuous learning through cross-training
• Ability to follow procedures
• Ability to type a minimum of 40wpm