How you will spend your summer:
- Assisting w/ cross-departmental follow-ups.
- Re-checks/validation of code changes and desired results.
- Review current code to make optimization recommendations
- Help to develop TAS output verification tool (anything that is being done manually once a TAS run is complete)
- Help to automate CPC antenna troubleshooting workflow to the extent possible
- Help to develop some UI around current tools
- Assist with AWS migration of TAS/RAS/Tools
What you will gain:
- Basic code scripting skills.
- Basic Satellite Communication (SATCOM) and networking knowledge.
- Technical & Business prioritization.
- How to work efficiently in a fast paced, high output engineering environment
- Enhance programming expertise as well as AWS knowledge
- Exposure to a professional environment applicable to academic knowledge
- Undergraduate student, preferred Junior or Senior
- Emphasis on programming knowledge/methodology PHP/Python experience required
- Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science minor/major
- Great communication skills required
The hourly wage range for this position is $25-$36. The final offer amount may vary and is based on the candidates' year in school. The minimum hourly wage for this role will be the greater of the posted range, or minimum wage for the location where the employee will be working, subject to local minimum wage requirements.
Who We Are:
Ever wonder who brings the entertainment to your flights? Panasonic Avionics Corporation is #1 in the industry for delivering inflight products such as movies, games, WiFi, and now Bluetooth headphone connectivity!
How exciting would it be to be a part of the innovation that goes into creating technology that delights millions of people in an industry that’s here to stay! With our company’s history spanning over 40 years, you will have stability, career growth opportunities, and will work with the brightest minds in the industry. And we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that will help our organization thrive! We seek diversity in many areas such as background, culture, gender, ways of thinking, skills and more.
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Avionics Corporation.