Since 1906, Hussmann International, Inc. has been helping retailers preserve and display fresh foods. Today, Hussmann is a world leader in manufacturing, selling, installing and servicing merchandising equipment and refrigeration systems to customers throughout the world. Hussmann serves a wide variety of customers involved in the global cold chain. These include supermarkets, mass merchants, warehouse clubs, convenience stores, drug stores, and foodservice establishments.
- Responsible for maintenance, diagnosis, and repair of refrigeration systems installed in supermarkets and convenient stores
• Perform prescribed, routine maintenance procedures on supermarket refrigeration systems and self-contained temperature-controlled merchandisers
• Diagnose refrigeration systems and perform necessary repairs resulting in 100% customer satisfaction
• Ability to locate and repair leaks on racks or single units
• Demonstrate an understanding and adherence to all work safety policies and procedures
• Develop and maintain excellent customer relations
• Tuition reimbursement (industry related)
- 5+ years in commercial refrigeration; supermarket experience preferred; strong HVAC
- Knowledge of single systems, parallel rack systems, display cases and walk-in boxes
• Understanding of refrigeration, electrical and microprocessor control systems
- Working knowledge of energy management systems
• Strong overall mechanical aptitude
• Driver’s license appropriate to local requirements and a safe driving record.
• Physically able to climb ladders and to lift objects up to fifty pounds.
- High school diploma/GED or vocational school + 7 years’ experience
- EPA certification
- Company vehicle
• Incentive plans
• Paid Training
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
Hussmann International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer